The NeoSemantic Online News

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Real estate .. please read (April 24, 2007)

Hello,

I currently represent a network of over 26 million users who are
predominantly U.S. based. This network allows my company to direct
those users wherever we wish on the top sixteen search engines.

While we currently represent over 13,000 companies, ranging from single
owner to Fortune-100 entities, we are currently seeking one preferred
source for real estate in specific New Mexico markets.

I would like to speak with you about this. Our normal run for an exclusive
slot on our Network runs for six months, however on this promotion I am
extending this to one year at no additional cost for those who sign up
today or tomorrow.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I am in the office daily
from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific time.

Best Regards,

Robert Sexton
Director of Business Development, Star Position

Phone: 800.481.2979, ext. 2001
NOTE: If all lines busy please call me directly at 949.215.0022

No comments: