The NeoSemantic Online News

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Are you throwing your money away?


Dear The,

There are very few things in the world that pain me to see more than people throwing away money.  By throwing money away, I mean leaving it sitting in a bank account that does not keep up with inflation, rather than investing it in an asset (real estate) that appreciates over time. I know it sounds trite, but it really hurts me to see so many people missing out on the financial benefits that come from investing in real estate.  There are a host of emotional reasons to that hinder individuals from moving forward with investing.   The following are 2 that I've seen in recent years: 

  1. Analysis Paralysis.  Educating yourself on the ins and outs of investing in real estate is an important part of the process.  Knowledge without action, however, is useless. After becoming familiar with your chosen avenue for investing and the location, the next step is to get your feet wet on your first investment purchase.  Allow me to help with mitigating your other concerns along the way.  I always say "The first investment is always the most difficult", but after this, it gets easier and soon you'll find yourself moving on to even more formidable investment projects.
  2. Limited Resources.  Some of my clients initially felt limited by factors such as little cash available, poor credit, and limited time.  Although these factors will play a role in determining how you start investing, they will not stop you from getting started (only you can do that!)  I have assisted my clients with moving past all of these obstacles in their goal of becoming real estate investors and I can do the same for you.

Give me a call to learn how.

Tiffany Elder - Broker, Realtor
5832 Fayetteville Rd, Suite 106
Durham, NC 27713
(919) 260-2507

tiffany@tiffanyelder.com
www.tiffanyelder.com

 

Copyright © 2006 Tiffany Elder - Broker, Realtor
5832 Fayetteville Rd, Suite 106
Durham, NC 27713
(919) 260-2507
All Rights Reserved.

This message contains advertising material. To discontinue receiving our e-mails, please click here.

No comments: