The NeoSemantic Online News

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Working With an Expert

 
Header


I know we've all heard the adage about going to the best surgeon or going to the cheapest surgeon.  But doesn't that apply to everything else in life?  Sure, we all like the occasional bargain basement sale but there are just some things that need to be handled by an expert.  Buying and selling real estate is one of those things.

Every agent in town will tell you that he or she is the expert.  They'll tell you they have the knowledge, the training, and the experience necessary to help you through any transaction.  But, there are 3 questions you need to know:

    1.  Does your agent actively invest in the local real estate market?
    2.  Does your agent have ample familiarity with alternative resources and practices that will benefit 
         your investing activities (short sales, lease options, private funding, commercial funding, etc...)
    3.  Does your agent have your best interests in mind? 

I do. 

I know it's easy for me to say, that's why I encourage you to give me a call or e-mail and let me prove it to you.  I have a track record that few of my colleagues in this area can top.  The only way I could have been as successful as I have is by helping others before myself.  If you are considering buying or selling an investment property, call me to find out why so many of my clients have had wonderful transactions.  I'm not only the expert; I'm the person who cares about my clients.

Sincerely,

Tiffany Elder - Broker, Realtor
5832 Fayetteville Rd, Suite 106
Durham, NC 27713
(919) 260-2507
tiffany@tiffanyelder.com
www.tiffanyelder.com>

 

 

Copyright © 2006 Tiffany Elder - Broker, Realtor
5832 Fayetteville Rd, Suite 106
Durham, NC 27713
(919) 260-2507
All Rights Reserved.

This message contains advertising material. To discontinue receiving our e-mails, please click here.

No comments: